Watch Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 In Urdu Subtitles By Makki Play | Makki Play Teskilat Season 3 With Urdu Subtitles In TRT Release By A Historic Series Name Of Teskilat And This Is Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 In Urdu Subtitles Makki Play.
Release Date Of Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 In Urdu Subtitles
- Name Of Series: Teskilat
- Season Number: Season 3
- Episode number: Episode 3
- Subtitles By: Makki Play Subtitles
- Release Date: 16:10:2022
- Release Time: 07:30 Am
- Language: Turkish With Urdu Subtitles
Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 In Urdu Subtitles By Makki Play
![]() |
| Teskilat Season 3 Episode 2 In Urdu Subtitles By Makki Play |
When Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 Is Released?
How To Watch Teskilat Season 3 Episode 3 In Urdu Subtitles
Teskilat Season 3 Whatsapp Groups
Wasporacan Stop. What is the price؟ I have more than one floor covering, sir. This two Nestor. Baji and nephew Masood were not found out of the buzz. From the report from Erbaskan and Solomon. New arranging will be made. What's happening, child in the brain؟ The primary thing to track down rulers, sir. Squander security is fundamental.
It will be equivalent to war. Soz Season 3 Episode 51 Urdu Captions What is the request for the Ruler in such manner, sir؟ Assuming it comes, the woman will be aware. See what is the request for Allah All-powerful. We consent to his request. The fact of the matter is all around as splendid as the sun. Your sibling's extortion has shown.
Teskilat Season 3 Episode 51
Quarantine my genuine sibling is calling Snow capped mountain Arcelan sir. Should be essential for a task. That is all I know. Caraja. Girl. That's what you dislike. Try not to think like that. You are vital to us. Will see sir. I won't be my sibling who is in a difficult situation for us. Authorization sir؟ Come on. Mr. Shhoor has come to Sultana.
Shhoor؟ Welcome.Welcome Shhor Sultana. Welcome.Teskilat Season 3 Episode 51 in Urdu Captions Day to day Movement May Allah show restraint. Welcome Sultana. Much obliged. Much thanks to all of you. Welcome Sultana. May Allah show kindness. Little girl. Darling. That is, the ablis came from the control of Bozan, yes؟ I'm not running. There is no great explanation to take off.
You have come to converse with individuals. Come on little girl. Talk. Recently come, seeing this bozan around. We didn't actually mourn. Much obliged. First. You folks know that. I have been sent here by Amir Bozan for conversation. why؟ On the off chance that Bozan hasn't arrived, I tell.Soz Season 3 Episode 51 UrduThat he didn't compromise me or dread his presence. I saw Na. He said, "I'm not a swindler. On the off chance that the clergyman is made, it isn't powerfully yet in view of his skill. The Karaja lady is right. Bozan, as I said.
We are a man faithful to our Ghazniv Realm. As indicated by you, it doesn't have anything to do with isolation curses. You still. Plunk down girl, keep even headed. We are not foes, we are a family. Talk in full detail in this. Sorry incredible babble. Abdul Rashid's getaway showed shortcoming. Teskilat Season 3 Episode 51 Youtube If our heavenly reason. To be conveyed to the Guaranteed Land. So to these rulers. By spreading us.


0 Comments